Last Updated on May 23, 2014 by Hanna Trafford
Try this recipe this weekend! Simple combination of ingredients and equally simple preparation results in a delicious dinner!
- 1 beef flank steak – about 1-1/4 lb.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoons of dark sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic. minced
- Score steak lightly with sharp knife in diamond pattern on both sides.
- Place in large resealable food storage bag.
- Combine soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and garlic in small bowl, pour over steak.
- Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, turning once.
- Drain steak, reserve marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 13 – 18 minutes for medium-rare to medium or until desired doneness, turning and brushing with marinade halfway through cooking time.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Transfer steak to cutting board and carve across the grain into thin slices.
Hope you will enjoy this recipe – please send me your comments, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!