Last Updated on
Quick, easy and inexpensive! You can get creative and add other ingredients – just don’t overload them or they will not bake nice a crisp for you!
- 2 packages (about 14 oz. each) of refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 1 cup of shredded Mozarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- With rolling pin or your hands, press each pizza dough crust into 12 x 8 inch rectangle and then cut into 4 equal squares.
- On two greased baking sheets, arrange squares.
- With knife, starting at corner of each square, cut toward centre of the square, stopping about 1/2 inch from the centre.
- Evenly top each square with 2 tablespoons of sauce, then cheese and pepperoni.
- Fold every other point into the centre and press to seal.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crusts are golden.
- Serve with remaining pasta sauce, heated.