Last Updated on May 20, 2014 by Hanna Trafford
Quick, easy and really, really good ! Try it today and let me know what you thought!
- 1 lb. of lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup of Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 8 oz of spaghetti, cooked and drained
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg.
- Shape into 12 meatballs.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, bring pasta sauce to a boil over medium heat.
- Gently stir in meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in the centre.
- Serve over hot spaghetti, sprinkled with shredded Parmesan cheese.