Last Updated on
It’s that fun time of the year again – time to get your thinking cap on a figure out what to do to get the perfect, the funniest, the most talked about costume for your Halloween party. Some people head for the costume rental place,others for the mall – but you dont really have to spend a whole lot of money to have a creative and fun costume. Here are some ideas for you:
- Wear all black and write “SWAT” across the front and back of your shirt. Carry a fly swatter.
- Attach sponges all over your body.
- Paint a shoe box black and attach it to your back
- Wear a bra on the outside of your shirt and attach the letter “Z” to it
- Cut a pumpkin shape out of orange construction paper. Write the number 3.1415926 on it. Attach it to your shirt.
Someone You Can Count On
- Wear all black clothes. Cut out big, bright numbers and attach them to your clothes.
- Attach money all over yourself and wear a nametag that says “Johnny.” A guitar is optional.
- Dress as a man (if you are not one already!) Tape an “E” on chest. “E”-male.
Nudist on Strike
- Dress in normal clothes and carry a sign that says “Nudist on Strike.”
- Make a paper snowflake and attach it to the bill of a ball cap, so it hangs in front of your face. When someone asks what you are, blow on the snowflake.
Hope you had fun with this info – please send in your comments, suggestions and experiences – your input is always welcomed!