I found this recipe to be a little different – but it is what I would definitely call :”great different!” Mix of spices, garlic and mayonnaise gives the meat wonderful flavor and keeps it nice and juicy. I served these with brown rice and green beans – but any additions to the meat will do just fine!
Grilled Pork Chops with Mayo Dressing:
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
- 8 pork chops
- Blend ingredients together
- Reserve 1/2 cup – set aside
- Grill pork chops on a hot grill, brushing them with the remaining dressing until done
- Serve topped with the reserved dressing
Hope you enjoy this recipe – please send me your comments, suggestions and experiences – your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!