Last Updated on
I made this for dinner last night and it really is very easy and absolutely delicious! And btw – I used fresh pineapple!
Easy Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium green and/or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can or pineapple rings, drained
- 1 cup of Teriyaki Marinade, divided
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add onion and bell pepper.
- Arrange chicken over vegetables.
- Top with pineapple, then drizzle with marinade.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Spoon pan juices over chicken and vegetables one during baking and again just before serving.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Enjoy and let me know how this recipe turned out for you!