Easy Oatmeal Crisps Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of softened, unsalted butter, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/4 teaspoon of salt until smooth.
- Mix in 2/3 cup of rolled oats.
- Drop firmly packed teaspoons of dough, 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake until golden brown, rotating the sheets halfway through for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Cool on a sheet for at least 1 minute and with a thin metal spatula, transfer to paper towels to cool completely.
You can store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for about a week.
Hope you will enjoy this recipe – please send me your comments and suggestions, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated.