Here is a list that the Insurance Bureau of Canada publishes annually.
The sharp contrast reflects the different purposes of auto theft.
Luxury vehicles are often stolen by organized crime for export, while
low-end vehicles are stolen for transportation, parts or for use in
The Top Ten Stolen Vehicles are:
1. 2000 Honda Civic SiR 2-door
2. 1999 Honda Civic SiR 2-door
3. 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX/WRX STi 4-door AWD
4. 1995 Dodge/Plymouth Grand Caravan/Voyager
5. 1995 Dodge/Plymouth Caravan/Voyager
6. 2002 Acura RSX Type S 2-door
7. 2001 Audi TT Quattro Roadster
8. 1995 Acura Integra 2-door
9. 1996 Dodge/Plymouth Neon 2-door
10. 1996 Dodge/Plymouth Neon 4-door
If you want to read more details and get more information, use this link: