Last Updated on October 28, 2013 by Hanna Trafford
These lovely creature are really easy to make and that makes them perfect for getting your kids involved! If you are planning a Halloween party, they will definitely add to your decor and children of all ages will appreciate unique hand outs as well!
Scary Lollipop Spiders Instructions:
What you will need:
- Six 4-1/2″ square black or dark red cellophane sheets
- 6 Lollipops
- 24 Black Pipe Cleaners, 12 inches long
- 12 Googly Eyes – 1/4″ in diameter
- Craft glue
How to make them:
- Place centre of the cellophane over the top of the lollipop and pull tight around the stick
- Wrap the centre of one pipe cleaner over the stick at the base of the lollipop, making sure that the legs end up the same lenght
- Wrap the other three pipes in the same way – you will have 8 legs
- Glue the googly eyes onto the head of the spider
- Repeat to make the remaining spiders
Hope you will enjoy making these little creatures – please send me your comments, suggestions and experiences, your input is always welcomed and very much appreciated!